There are times when you aren’t able to follow through with your shipment agreement. No need to worry! Just follow these simple steps in order to cancel your shipment.
- Sign in to your ATC account.
- Click on My Shipments from dashboard.
- Select Assigned Shipment.
- Select Cancel to start the cancellation process.
- Follow all the cancellation process in order to complete your request.
- The respective shipper will be notified of your cancellation and will have 72 hours to respond to your request.
When the shipper accepts your request for cancellation, your shipment will be officially canceled. The shipper will get a refund.
ATC realizes that as much as there are bidding completion processes, there will be few cancellations as well. However, always try to make these cancellations as low as possible, as excessive cancellations would have a negative effect on your profile.
Excessive cancellations will lead to penalties. See cancellation penalties in Penalty Table under User’s Agreement.