How to Cancel a Shipment?
Sometimes you cannot seem to carry out your formalities of shipment agreement. There can be many reasons behind that. If that is the case, then you can cancel the shipment. There can be many reasons behind canceling a shipment.
Methods To Follow:
In order to cancel the shipment agreement, please make sure that you follow these steps:
- Sign in to your ATC account.
- Click on My Shipments from the dashboard.
- Select Assigned Shipment.
- Select Cancel to start the cancellation process.
- Follow all the cancellation process in order to complete your request.
- The respective shipper will be notified of your cancellation and will have 72 hours to respond to your request.
When the shipper accepts your request for cancellation, your shipment will officially be canceled. The shipper will get a refund.
ATC realizes that as much as there are bidding completion processes, there will be few cancellations as well. However, always try to make these cancellations as low as possible, as excessive cancellations would have a negative effect on your profile.
Excessive cancellations will lead to penalties. See cancellation penalties in Penalty Table under User’s Agreement.